Monday, January 25, 2010

Sabbath at the Clawson's


Sunday is always a fun day at our house....relaxing, spiritual, I could go on and on....(in my dreams). During Sacrament meeting, Heber was talking to me as I was trying to listen to the Bishop speak. He finally said "Listen to me when I'm talking to you" I looked at him and waited...he didn't say anything so in the same accent he used, I said "Talk to me when I'm listening to you." He said "I don't like cheese, this is not cheese licking time!"

I looked down at Heber's fingernails which grow super fast. I said "When we get home I'm cutting your nails." He said "NO....I'm growing them out so I can cut pie."

I asked Heber a question....he answered. I said I didn't think that was right. He said "Mom, don't believe yourself...believe the children."

The boys were already in the car when I got out of Relief Society. I got in, turned around and Eli had on my glasses. He said "Hello....I'm your granny!"

On the way home we were going over ice bumps in the road. We went over a big one and Heber yelled "We got some air on that one!!!! We're flying like a butterfly!!!"

1 comment:

  1. I think I would be in stitches all the time if I spent any time at your home. I love their comments..I bet they really keep you going. Love it! Aunt Kay

    ReplyDelete