Monday, February 7, 2011

January at the Clawsons

For Christmas the kids got these awesome window markers....they leave notes for each other all over the counters.  I should be upset that the kids are writing all over my counters and windows?  Nah....I write my fair share.  It's so easy when I'm in a hurry to get to work...instead of walking all the way across the room to get some paper.  Grab a marker and write in the counter!
Eli made his own shirt!  He was pretty stinkin proud....as he should be!

Basketball, Basketball and more Basketball


Eli, 'relaxing like a woman'.....I don't know what woman he has seen relax, it's definitely not his mother!

Jack and Porter went outside one Saturday and this is what they created.  It started out as a Jazz chair for their bedroom but ended up a toilet for mine.  So sweet!


I found this note in my planner.  

Jack said he predicts that I will marry a man who has this look on his face permanently.  Could be worse I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment