Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More Basketball

Two bball games today. Matt played at Roy High and did a fantastic job!!!! Scored the first 4 points and got a couple of awesome blocks right off. He had his first injury--blood everywhere!!!! He was set up to take a charge and the kid ran right into him and threw his hand out and hit Matt right in the nose. It kind of made my heart jump to see my baby bleeding on the court but he thought it made him tough!
Jack had a game and was a blockin, reboundin, scorin machine!!!! His team lost but it wasn't his fault- he never does anything but help the team. I'm totally kidding!!!!! He has a good group of boys on his team that try so hard. It is so fun to go to the games because all of us parents are such good friends!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe that is you. Not that you werent beautiful before but good crap. And you have had 7 kids. I am so glad you contacted me. What the heck happened with you and Dave. Email me nataliewhite@kc.rr.com.
    Your family is beautiful. How are You?

    ReplyDelete