Thursday, January 31, 2008

Don't let it snow!


If I could just stay home by the fire, make soup and chocolate chip cookies, and watch it fall from my warm house it would be wonderful. Unfortunately I can't. I have to drive in it and thats when I feel it would be great if it would just melt and turn warm. The boys just played together all day, with an occational "Heber smacked me!!!" over and over until I respond. They are so dang cute! Dave came up after work to play with the kids. He made dinner and cleaned so that I could get some important things done--thanks Dave! I had a basketball game and was even more out of shape than ever--I think it's because I have had 2 weeks of no exersize instead of just 1 I feel like an old lady!!! We lost the game-I only scored 4 points! The team we played is a little serious and wants to go to region so bad. Have at it!

3 comments:

  1. we probably lost because i wasnt there. i was home watching Lost. It was pretty good. What are the Oceanic 6???
    Cute slide show way cute kids.
    love
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learn how to spell 'excercise'. Thank you.

    ps. thanks for saying thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dad, and mom. learn how to spell 'exercise'. thanks.

    sincerely, jessica.

    ReplyDelete