Sunday, February 3, 2008

Snow Way!!!!



It is still snowing!!! We weren't even able to go to Stake Conference today. I woke up this morning and the south window in my room was totally covered in snow! Crazy. The kids have been enjoying it, and even though it is the Sabbath, they are having fun spending time together. Do you like my justification? Jess got Eli (marshmallow man) all ready to play outside. It took her about an hour to find all his stuff (or whatever would work--you'll see what I mean:)), after spending about a half an hour putting it all on him, he played outside for about 5 min! She was so sweet to do that for him. JESS, porter, and jack (uppercase tells who did most) created Wanita the snow goddess in the frontyard for all to see--so many people drive down our road! She is beautiful!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love wanita she is gorgeous. I use to have a swimsuit just like that:)kidding. that would be scary!!

    ReplyDelete