Saturday, February 16, 2008

No 'kid'ding!! (totally cheesey I know but I couldn't resist)



This all happened yesterday (either I'm a slacker, or I'm slightly busy) anyway, just a normal day filled with the usual duties. After school, we were all just hangin out in the kitchen watching Jess pick out her clothes for this 70's roller skating party she was going to. Brandon (not her boy friend--her mom doesn't think she has one :)) was up from college to take her. By the way Brandon, I think you're awesome! Jack came running up to the sliding glass door yelling. We went over to see and he was holding the cutest little baby goat! Suprise! We wondered a few days ago if we were going to have any little goats, but pigmy goats always look pregnant to me so we didn't think much of it. It is sooooo cute! Nancy Drew went out to investigate and found another one! We were so excited--it's the little things!


Matt had a bball game that I totally missed! NMF Matt tried to make me feel better by saying that he didn't play very well anyway. The kids went with Dave up to Huntsville to sleep at grandmas. They called me last night and told me that they were sleeping in the igloo. They had a TV in there and everything! I guess we'll see if they made it out there all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment