Monday, February 11, 2008

On my way!!!! (to where?)



I am a model!!!!! It's something that I have always wanted to do, and checked into it when I was 17, but didn't have the personality for it then. I thought it was too late because I'm such an old woman now--but it's not! I am modeling in a fasion show for Dillards in SLC in April. I'm doing the runway thing and am totally nervous!!! Then just the other day, I met with someone at McCarty's in SL who booked me as a model and wants me to be in her book that she is writing. So my first photo shoot is in 2 weeks! I am so excited! It's perfect because I won't be working all the time, I'll work for a few hours here and there and make some pretty dang good money!!
Thank you soooooo much Doug for sacrificing your Sat morning to take all the photos! I love you!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Deb that's awesome...it was only a matter of time till someone finally discovered you! Let me know how it all goes. You can drop the boys off here if ya want and we all can play for a few hours while you have your first photo shoot! Im so excited for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to tell you that you look super hot! I love the pics. They turned out soooo good! Ah I want to freak out im so excited for you!!! Did you just go into the modeling place or how did that come about??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way exciting. Ive always thought you should model. You are a super hottie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. All I can say is, remember who you are, and what you stand for. It's only a matter of time before they ask you to pose naked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debs!
    That is SOOOO COOL! I always knew you were beautiful enough to be a model. You've got the gorgeous body and the gorgeous face for it.That is just AWESOME! I'm so happy for you! And when you are famous I can say I knew you way back when we were kids!lol
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb,
    WOW!!! So BEAUTIFUL!! But no surprise! You are stunning -inside and out and always have been!! I KNOW that you will be having some great opportunities with this! I wish you the absolute best and lots of success and "mega loads" of happiness too! I just love ya tons!
    -Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! my only word of advice is: listen to mr. mcfreedy, he seems to know what he's talking about... as much as you'd like to deny it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deb this is so exciting for you. Can you believe I finally figured out how to leave posts. I am really blog dumb for the moment. Good luck in your modeling career. Will see you next time we are down that way. Hailey

    ReplyDelete