Sunday, February 17, 2008

.....to grandmother's house we go



Dave took the kids up to Huntsville to stay over night Friday night. They slept all night in the igloo! Sat morn Matt had to work so when he got off, we drove up to grandma's. Huntsville got a grant to improve the ice skating rink that they have in the park every year and it is awesome!!!!!


It is huge and they put a set of stadium lights in so you can skate at night. It is the cutest ice rink I've ever seen. I took Porter, Heber, Jack and their cousins Nick and Preston. I put my skates on and as I was trying to balance while 'walking' out on the ice, Jack informed me that I looked like a stork on skates. Kids will always tell you the truth and make you feel so good about yourself! He told me that if I didn't want to look like I was so bad, that I should just go and help Heber skate. I took his advice. Thanks Jack!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey you girlfriend i just found your blog hope you don't mind if i add ya to mine.
    annmarie

    ReplyDelete