Friday, February 29, 2008

Porter the Bobcat


I am totally behind on this Sorry!!!! The other night, we went to the Blue and Gold banquet for scouts. It was a chinese theme so we all learned what animal we are--I was born in the year of the dog. What that means--I have no idea. Maybe if I did, in some way, it would better my life? Probably not. Porter received his Bobcat (no thanks to me) He is such a handsome little Scout! Also the other night--Sunday night, the girls had New Beginnings (as opposed to Old Endings) which was very nice. Jess was to sing a solo, but she has this nasty cough that she can't get rid of. Instead of just not doing it, she got up and poetically read the words to the song :) then she bore her testimony. My girls are great! I am so proud of all the kids and don't know what I ever did to deserve them. Heavenly Father must love me a ton!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment