Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Totally Long Awaited Update to My Fabulous Blog!



Ok.....sorry my computer was being a turd. It's working for today so I'll hurry and update while I can. They will each be short and sweet because I've got so much to post!!!!


Jess graduated!!!!! Holy Cow she's all grown up! She looked so beautiful and smart in her cap and gown. When they said congrats to them at graduation, she was one of the first to throw her cap! She was so ready to graduate! She moved out a couple days after that and has been having the time of her life! We asked her the other day how life was being on her own. She put both thumbs up and said "and if I had more thumbs, I'd use them!" I'm glad she is having such a great time! (although I have to admit--it's tough on me sometimes. I miss being a bigger part of her life)

No comments:

Post a Comment