Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Outstanding Boy



Jack did get a pretty hairy award!!! He got the Most Outstanding Boy award and Mckenzie Stacey got the Most Outstanding Girl. We have great kids don't we Andrea? When Matt found out he said "When you guys get married you'll be the Outstanding Couple." Jack just smiled. He also got the Outstanding Academic Excellence and another couple of brainiac awards and an art one. I was so proud of him. He's not the only one getting awards. Porter got an Excellent Behavior award. Except no one called and told me about his award so I didn't come to his assembly so when he found out I went to Jacks, he was a little upset. Why do mom's make mistakes??? The kids would be so much happier if we didn't!


Brookie had her last choir concert of the year. She did a good job! But what was really fun to se was Seth Stacey and Andy Womack dancing!!!!! It was awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Deb, you have great kids and so adorable. Don't worry, we all make mistakes. Life goes on and we make up for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have great kids. It was fun to see the concert too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey can you give me your email address. I want to set my blog to privet. tairahbear@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete