Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sorry I'm so bad at this!!!!!


What we're up to......Ok I'll start with me. I have just been trying to keep up with the kids! I did get a part time job. Matt Checketts hired me as his secretary. He is so good to let me work what ever hours I need and let me work mostly from home. It has been fun working for him--it has been hard trying to figure out what works the best for me--when to work, how many hours etc. you know!

I got pulled over the other day for the first time in my life! That is what helped me get out of the ticket--that and telling the cop that I'll love him forever if he didn't give me one. Isn't it great to be a girl?

I have really down sized my garden because of all that I have to do. So instead of planting every vegetable on the face of the earth, I planted.........potatoes. We'll be livin off the land this year!



4 comments:

  1. So Deb, do you REALLY love this cop now, or were you just lying about that you would love him forever??
    I just want to make sure I have honest friends. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way...STUNNING GORGEOUS BEAUTIFUL picture of you. Hotty Boomalotty!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb,
    I love the color of your hair it looks great on you. I cant believe you have a daughter who is old enough to graduate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you know I got pulled over also but I ended up with the ticket. Which sucks!!

    ReplyDelete