Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bball foo!


Matt finished up the Lacrosse season. Now it's back to basketball. He had a tournament in Roy over the weekend and did a great job. His team won 4 out of the 5 games!!!! I was out in the hall when the Ben Lomond team came walking in--my boys asked who I was going to cheer for. Please!!!! Anyway, I saw a couple that I went to school with and remembered their names--of course they didn't remember me (i love to do that to people!) so for all of you who went to Ben Lomond and were wondering---Trent Cook married Shelly Miller.

Matt has a few more camps. He is going to be playing in Pocatello and helping out with Jack's camp. Everyone who has seen him play---just since the bball season ended has said he has improved a ton! He is gaining that confidence and more skill. I think it's because he goes out with his brothers and plays bball every chance he gets! That's what they say before they go outside--Matt will say to Jack: Bball foo! It's so funny when Eli says it!

No comments:

Post a Comment