Friday, December 12, 2008

OUCH!
















Box Elder played BR wednesday---ya I don't want to hear it all you BR fans! We lost by about 20-JV and Varsity. Matt did a good job. His friend even heard his name on the radio when he was playing in the varsity game. I wasn't going to take the little boys to the game, but Jack assured me that if we went to the JV game, we could get in free. He was wrong--it cost me $17! Jack bought a ticket for a dollar to have a chance at some money at half time. They choose 3 people to shoot from 3 diff spots--if they make it, they win money. Jack's name was called 1st so he went up and made the foul shot and won 20 bucks!--no one else made any. So he paid for the game (he doesn't know that yet! :) JK--I'll let him keep it!)




The kids wrote their letters to Santa the other night. They were so cute! Matt asked for the impossible (so he wrote) a jeep, and bball & lacrosse skills beyond comprehension. Of course he also asked for chocolate! Brooke is good with clothes, Jack asked for a bunch of things including jerky and rum--jk santa! (that's what he wrote). Porter asked for sports, sports, and more sports stuff! Heber wants a 'computer that kind of works' (guess he's used to my laptop!)
and all Eli wanted was cake. Kids are so funny and so fun at this time of year!!!










Tonight is our first Christmas party---our ward dinner. should be fun!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute deb! The boys are so big! I love the letters to santa it made me laugh. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb where ya been? Its been a while. Just wanted to see what you were up to and how you've been. Maybe just super busy with life/work? Hope things are going good for ya. Miss ya and love ya lots! Talk to ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie...it's Aunt Kay. I've been following your blog and it's wonderful to be able to read about you and the kids. I hope you are doing better. I miss seeing you but still love you and keep you in my prayers. Garry and I live in Phoenix, AZ. It's a long way from family but this is where we will probably remain til we die. Garry can't take the cold and after this last Christmas in Utah I feel the same way. But when the nasty summer hits my mind will change. Just wanted to say hello and let you know I love you and are proud of you. Love, Aunt Kay

    ReplyDelete