Sunday, December 7, 2008

The weekend



















Friday Heber got his cast off!!! He was a little nervous because he thought Judy was going to saw his arm off. But then he was upset because she got his shirt and pants all dusty! Eli was just goofin around the whole time.

Matt had a game friday night in Orem. All of the teams lost. Bummer



The kids stayed at Dave's friday night--I was just going to watch movies while I caught up on the laundry but Jess came and rescued me! It is always fun to see her.


Sat morning, Jess n Brooke went shopping. I went to work--which was a blast. I might be pathetic, but I seriously love working at Kents. All the people who work there are awesome! And I love talking to the shoppers. I guess I just love being around people!


Jack had a bball tourney--they played the 8th grade girls teams and won it! He was so excited about his trophy he has to add to his growing collection!



My kids are so stinkin cute!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I did not know that you worked at kents? Why did you not come and work in tremonton? I am glad that in your kids are doing so well in there game tell the to keep trying there best.

    ReplyDelete