Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's day!!!!!!



This morning I made green pancakes (I usually make green eggs too, but this day kinda snuck up on me and I wasn't totally prepared. Seems like my life is like that a lot lately--i wonder why?) I have decided to add a funny quote of the day since it is an everyday occurance in our home! Last night I made some salt dough and I told the kids to think of a scripture story that they liked and they could make a figure out of the dough, I would cook it, then we would paint them for FHE. They were all thinking about who they were going to make and Heber said "I want to make Nephi--texting" then he changed his mind and wanted to make Lehi's TV. Funny that he can't even imagine that someone had to live without those things!

Also Brooklyn is sportin around a new do. I cut it on Sat. You'll have to tell me (or her) how you like it cuz she's not sure. The first thing she said after I cut it was "It makes my teeth look too big!" She's crazy. That little stinker went and erased all the photo's I took of her haircut so you can't even see it!!!!!


Clawson Quote of the Day (from now on known as CQD): Jess was talking about Mardi Gras wishing it was a holiday. Brooke said "Who's that? Tim McGraw's sister?"

No comments:

Post a Comment