Friday, March 14, 2008

The Ring of the Month





You know how people belong to the 'Book of the Month Club' or 'Dessert of the Month'? I have decided to start my own 'Ring of the Month Club' and so far I am the only member--imagine that!!!! It started with the Christmas gift I got from my good friends Paula and Heidi Hensley. They were so sweet and gave me this beautiful blue ring for Christmas. They bought it at 'Where Else' in Brigham and I thought it was absolutely beautiful (you know how much i love jewelry--the costume kind--I am not an expensive jewelry girl. Why buy 1 piece for 50.00 when you can get a ton of fun stuff for the same amount. It goes out of style so fast anyway!). In Jan. I thought I'd go into the cute little store and check things out--it has so many cute things in there! But of course my fav: the rings.

January-----The black and white snowflake

February----Pink and purple (for valentines day--not intentionally)

March-------Green pinwheel (for st. patricks day--intentionally)


I can't wait till April!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. love them. you have such a cute style. when they go out... just pass em on over. im for sure not as hip as you are deb! love ya!

    ReplyDelete