Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lacrosse season



Not too much going on lately (compared to bball season anyway!). Yesterday I went out to lunch with my good friend Jan Burger--I just love her! It was fun to just sit and talk about everything, after 2 1/2 hours, we figured we' better stop talking! Then (yes i did spend time with the kids that evening) it was girls night out with some of the girls I went to San Fran with: Heather, Kim and Bridgette. It is always fun to do things with them. I always have a good laugh!
Yes Lacrosse has begun. First game tonight against Clearfield I think. It is such a fun game to watch! Very violent, but fun. I need to get Matt some extra padding because he is so tall, there is a lot of room between his chest pads to his waist. He loves Lacrosse and is very good at it. He has a wonderful coach who contributes a great deal to Matt's love of the game. A good coach makes a huge difference!
I went into the front room to get the kids ready for Matt's game and I found Porter and Eli curled up on the couch. There is nothing sweeter!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The boys are so sweet. Let me know when he has a game close to hear, id love to go chear him on!! Whoo HOo! go Matt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kind of moments are what makes it all worth it. I have tons of pictures of kids asleep on each other too. They are so sweet!There's something that just gets your heart when the children you love so much are loving to each other, huh?

    ReplyDelete