Saturday, April 12, 2008

Conference Weekend




Sorry, I'm a bit late but you know what they say! (Dave would always ask his grandma when she'd say that---who's they?) My friend Scott came down from Oregon for the weekend and brought 3 of his neices. I kept the kids home that friday night so that we could all work in the yard on Sat. It ended up being too cold to work outside but I did get my trees pruned--thanks Dave! and I also got a new sink and faucet installed--thanks Scott! The kids had a great time together! We listened to conference, ate, milked the goat, played games, cleaned, did laundry--you know, the usual Saturday things. Conference was extremely wonderful as usual! Pres. Monson is a great man as are all the general authorities.






This week--nothing too exciting happened. Matt had 3 games--he won 2 but scored in everyone of them. His goal today was totally awesome!!!! His coach even let him play in the JV game with the long pole so when he held it straight up, it was like 15 feet in the air!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment