Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Field Trip to the Salt Lake City Library




I kept the middle boys home from school for a field trip. So Jack, Porter, Heber, Eli and I went to the Library. We met Scott's sister Trisha and her 5 kids there. It is an awesome funky building. It was totally cool. Dave was a little worried because of all the freaks and I'm glad he warned me about that because there were plenty there! We had fun reading books in the children's area, then walked through the art gallery-it was a photography display. I would love to get into photography--maybe someday when my life slows down, but by then I'll probably be too weak to hold up a camera! The kids loved going up and down on the glass elevator. We put so much trust in the structure of things and the strength of glass!!! It totally freaked me out--going up and down in the air being able to see everything--I have serious nightmares of that! We then went to Liberty park and sat on the grass and ate our lunch in between teeth chattering--it was freezing!!! When is this going to end!?

No comments:

Post a Comment