Monday, April 28, 2008

update---continued




Jess went to a JUNO party the other night with her friends. They all dressed up like this---don't ask me why!!!!!


FASHION SHOW!!!! I rode down to Salt Lake with Bridgette, Jerilyn and Jackie. They were dressers at the show---I am so glad they were there! I felt a little out of place at first but then I got used to everything and it was a blast!!!! It was so strange as I was walking down the runway, I could see myself on the big screen. I have been stressing about it for so long that I can't believe it's over. I had such a great time!


Scott came down for the weekend and we took the kids bowling. I had no idea Matt was such a good bowler!!! Eli had so much fun until Scott got the kids fries, then he it was Heber's turn all the time!


2 comments:

  1. That is so weird to see Jess pregnant. I cant believe that little girl I used to babysit will be having kids of her own before we know it. And by the way who is this Scott you are talking about a boyfriend? Lindsee (Barnes) Haney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! cuz on the modeling, I have always thought you were so naturally beautiful some how that gene missed me, but I bet you did a great job. Let me know when you do it again I would love to see you. Lets do lunch soon.

    ReplyDelete