Monday, April 28, 2008

OK I'm updating






  • Matt answered Maddy and went to the dance with her. He had a good time. All I could get out of him was that it was fun.

  • Scott flew me up to Oregon for the weekend. It was sooo fun. He lives with his sister, her husband and 6 kids. We just hung out with them, he drove me around to show me the houses he has built--I was very impressed! I had a great time. When I got home, the kids had painted the wall in the kitchen and it looked great!!!!

  • We have 3 peacocks hangin around the house and I took a pick because it was so pretty. I love to hear them crow--or whatever they do!

1 comment:

  1. Ok back up. Who is Scott? How did you meet him and your not thinking of moving to Seatle are you?
    It has been too long since we talked. Call me!!!

    ReplyDelete