Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Matt's first......


Matt and I were home the other night by ourselves--it must have been fri night because Dave takes the kids every fri night. Matt was asleep and I was up watching something when someone banged hard on the side door. Scared to death I tried to wake Matt up--he being the man of the house now---didn't budge. So I slowly walked over in the kitchen and could see the arm and face near the bottom of the door of my neighbor Jen banging on the door. So I opened the door and could hear them running up the hill. On the porch was this poster and cute frog asking Matt to MORP. My baby boy is going on his first date!!!!!! I know I'm pathetic--oh well!


just an FYI I have had a bad cold since last wed. I went to the doc yesterday and found out I have pneumonia---but I'm getting better. Thank heavens! My kids have been a lot of help--especially Brooke. Thanks honey!


CQD: these seem to be all Brooke. She said "Mom, I know how you can take care of all my tardies in the morning, just come into the office and they'll excuse me if you tell them I had a concussion."

3 comments:

  1. Im glad your doing better. Tell Matt im surprised its his first he is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute and i am glad you feel better

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey deb,
    i left you a post somewhere but who knows on what, i was looking at all of your post. so hopefully you can find it. Your family is beautiful.Do your sisters have blogs if so email them to me. nataliewhite@kc.rr.com. Origionally i didnt post our kids names because i am always nervouse of who knows what but i just put them on there now.

    ReplyDelete